Small concrete pump trucks are used more and more widely in modern construction. Today, when the construction industry is booming, more and more large truck drivers are turning into small concrete pump truck drivers. However, due to the large difference in performance, even an old driver with many years of driving experience is still a “noob” when driving a concrete pump truck. Today, Xiaoke will show you how to drive a small pump truck.
Pay attention to these characteristics of the new small pump truck:
1. Loosening phenomenon
Newly processed and assembled parts have deviations in geometric shapes and matching dimensions. In the early stage of use, due to the impact of alternating loads such as impact and vibration, as well as the influence of factors such as heat and deformation, and excessive wear and other reasons, they are easy to cause The originally fastened parts are loose.
Due to the looseness, vibration and heat of the machine, leakage will occur in the sealing surface of the machine and the pipe joints. This phenomenon of oil (water) leakage (seepage) is exposed under the action of vibration and impact during actual operation.
3. Fast wear
Due to the influence of factors such as the processing, assembly and adjustment of the new machine parts of the small pump truck, the friction surface is rough, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the surface pressure is uneven. During the operation of the pump truck, the uneven parts on the surface of the parts fit and rub each other, and the metal debris that has fallen off participates in the friction, which accelerates the wear of the mating surface of the parts. At this time, if overloading is performed, it may cause damage to parts and cause early failure.
Precautions for the use of Xintian pump
1. Since the concrete pump truck is a special vehicle, the operator should receive training and guidance from the pump truck manufacturer, have a full understanding of the structure and performance of the pump truck, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine.
2. Pay attention to frequently observe the instructions of each instrument. If there is an abnormality, stop and remove it in time. If the cause is not found and the fault is not removed, the operation should be stopped.
3. Keep the pump clean, adjust and tighten loose parts in time to prevent aggravated wear of parts or loss of parts due to looseness.
4. Pay attention to frequently check the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) level and quality of the concrete pump truck, and pay attention to checking the airtightness of the whole machine. If oil or water is found to be lacking or excessive during the inspection, the reasons should be analyzed.
5. At the end of the running-in period, compulsory maintenance of the machine should be carried out, inspection and adjustment should be done, and attention should be paid to the replacement of oil.
Concrete pump trucks are much more expensive than general large trucks. During the period of driving a new pump truck, as long as you pay enough attention and implement the maintenance and maintenance of the pump truck and the pump truck during the running-in period, it will reduce unnecessary failures. Occurs, prolong the service life, and let the pump truck bring you more economic benefits.
The above is that Xiaoke teaches you how to drive a small concrete pump truck today. Although the point is small, it is very important.
Post time: Aug-24-2020