In order to ensure the normal operation of concrete pump equipment, the operator is required to inspect and maintain the concrete pump equipment before construction.
Daily maintenance content:
(1) Check hydraulic oil level, oil quality should be yellowish transparent, no emulsification or turbid phenomenon, otherwise should be replaced
(2) Filling with grease, adding 2 / 3 clear water and 1 / 3 hydraulic oil or oil
(3) Inspection and cutting ring, glasses plate clearance should be normal (large clearance 2mm)
(4) Check the working condition of lubrication system, it should be seen that the progressive distributor instructs the rod to move back and forth, and the lubrication points such as the bearing position of the stirring shaft at the end of the s-tube pendulum arm bearing have run out of oil. Manual lubrication point each shift should be filled with grease
(5) Check the distribution valve to change direction, stirring half-device forward and reverse whether normal action.
(6) Check the hydraulic system for oil leakage and oil leakage. Check all thread connections to make sure they are strong
The market of concrete machinery has also developed rapidly, in which concrete pump plays an important role in the increasingly vigorous construction market, and the daily maintenance and maintenance of mixed soil pump is particularly important. In this paper, the main products produced by the concrete transfer pump manufacturer are as follows: Concrete delivery pump, small concrete conveying pump, mixing towing pump, coal mine explosion-proof concrete pump, fine stone concrete pump, the main products produced by the CO-NELE GROUP are: concrete delivery pump, small concrete conveying pump, mixing towing pump, coal mine explosion-proof concrete pump, fine stone concrete pump, small (large aggregate) mixed soil transport pump, mining wet sprinkler and other concrete machinery and equipment.
Post time: May-09-2019