In the newly processed and assembled parts, there are variations in the geometric shape and the matching size. In the initial stage of use, it is easy to make due to the alternating load such as impact and vibration, as well as the influence of heat and deformation, and excessive wear. The parts that were originally tightened were loose.
Leakage may occur at the sealing surface of the machine and the pipe joints due to the looseness of the pump components, the vibration and the heat of the machine. Under the action of vibration and impact during the actual operation, the phenomenon of leakage (seepage) oil (water) is exposed.
3. Fast wear rate
Exporting to Australia
Due to the influence of factors such as processing, assembly and adjustment of new machine parts of small pump trucks, the friction surface is rough, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the surface pressure is uneven. During the operation of the pump truck, the concave and convex parts on the surface of the parts are frictionally engaged with each other, and the ground metal debris is further involved in friction, which accelerates the wear of the mating surface of the parts. At this time, if it is overloaded, it may cause damage to parts and cause early failure.
Notice When using new pump truck
1. Since the concrete pump truck is a special vehicle, the operator should receive training and guidance from the pump manufacturer, have a full understanding of the structure and performance of the pump truck, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine.
2. Pay attention to the indications of each instrument frequently. If an abnormality occurs, stop it in time to eliminate it. If the cause is not found, the operation should be stopped before the fault is not eliminated.
3. Keep the pump clean and adjust and tighten the loose parts in time to prevent the parts from being worn out or the parts being lost due to looseness.
4. Pay attention to frequently check the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) position and quality of the concrete pump truck, and pay attention to check the sealing performance of the whole machine. If the oil or water is found to be missing or excessive during the inspection, the cause should be analyzed.
5. At the end of the running-in period, the machine should be forcedly maintained, checked and adjusted, and the oil should be replaced.
Concrete pump trucks are much more expensive than ordinary trucks. During the period of driving a new pump truck, as long as sufficient attention is paid to and maintenance and maintenance of the pumping and pumping trucks are implemented as required, it will reduce unnecessary troubles. Occur, extend the service life, and let the pump truck bring you more economic benefits.
Post time: Jan-03-2019