1. The use of automobile chassis, internal combustion engine, air compressor, water pump, hydraulic device, etc., which constitute a concrete pump truck, shall be subject to the general provisions of the automobile and the relevant provisions of the concrete pump.
2. The location of the concrete pump truck should be flat and solid, no obstacles around, no high-voltage transmission lines above. Concrete pump trucks must not be parked on slopes.
3. After the concrete pump truck is in place, the legs should be supported and the level and stability of the fuselage should be maintained. When feeding with the boom, the inclination of the fuselage must not exceed 3.
4. After the position is in place, the concrete pump truck should turn on the parking lights to avoid collision.
5. The pre-operation inspection items shall meet the following requirements:
-A.Fuel, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil and water tank are added adequately, the tire pressure is in compliance with the regulations, and the lighting and signal indicators are well-equipped;
-B. The hydraulic system works normally, the pipeline has no leakage; the washing pump is well equipped;
-C. There is no debris in the mixing bucket, and the protection grid on the hopper is intact and covered tightly;
-D. The conveying pipeline is firmly connected and sealed.
-E. The piping and hoses used in the fabric pipe shall be selected in accordance with the provisions of the factory manual. Pipes exceeding the specified diameter shall not be used. The hoses to be attached shall be secured against the safety belt.
6. The piping and hoses used in the fabric pipe shall be selected in accordance with the provisions of the factory manual. Pipes exceeding the specified diameter shall not be used. The hoses to be attached shall be secured against the safety belt.
7. The extension of the distribution pole shall be carried out in the order of the factory instructions, and the boom shall be swung away from the bracket. Do not use the boom to lift or drag objects.
8. When the boom is in full extension, the body must not be moved. When moving the body in the work, the upper boom should be folded and fixed, and the moving speed should not exceed 10km/h.
9. Do not pull the hose at the front end of the boom on the ground; it is strictly forbidden to extend the fabric piping and the boom. When the wind is at level 6 or above, the boom should not be used to transport concrete.
10. The laying of the pumping pipeline shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Article 2 of the concrete pump in this regulation.
The above operating specifications hope to help you!
Post time: Jul-25-2018